• Outdoors: There is gravel car parking for up to 20 cars and additional parking on the large grassed area for approximately 40 cars.
• Indoors: The entrance hall leads to a fitted kitchen which has a large serving hatch into the main hall area.
• Facilities: Chute Village Hall has, as a result of the hardwork of many volunteer committee members over the years, been kept in a good state of repair with up-to-date facilities.
• Functions: The Hall is used by local clubs and groups which currently include barn dancing, line dancing, gardening club, yoga, pilates, mothers and toddlers. It can also be booked for private functions or for clubs or classes, meetings, lectures or other recreational activities subject to Health & Safety regulations.
• The Hall can seat up to 80 people with ample tables, chairs, crockery and cutlery.
There is also a Public address system, CD Player, Hearing Induction Loop and projector screen and stand.
• The Main Hall has a high vaulted ceiling and large arched windows letting in lots of natural light.
• Off the hall is an additional small room which can be used for meetings or as a changing area and this leads on to clean, modern toilet facilities.